Friday, March 12, 2010

Graham is 4 months old!







Graham turned 4 months old today!! HOLY COW! How come no one tells you how fast they grow up! He is such a cutey, and I promise as soon as I figure out how, I will put some pictures on here. We took Graham to the doctor today, he weighs 15.5 pounds and 27 inches tall! He is in the 100% for height and 75% for weight. He passed all his 4 month goals except for rolling over. That still seems to be eluding him for now. The doctor was quite impressed with his neck stregth and how well he could stand with assistance. (I swear he's going to walk before he crawls!) He had to get some shots today as well :0( It did not make him a happy camper for the rest of the day! I love my little man though. He is such a happy baby most of the times, and when he gives you one of his dimpled smiles, it just melts your heart! He found his voice as well. Now when he lays on my bed as I get ready in the morning, he talks to me and laughs and smiles. It makes getting ready for work fun, but going to work really hard! I LOVE YOU GRAHAM!

3 comments:

  1. Has it really been that long since I've seen him? Man, he's gotten huge! So cute. It's true that they grow up so fast, but it really is fun to watch. Can't wait to see you guys over Easter weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, it is so good to finally see pictures of him! He really is growing fast! You are such a cute mom and I'm glad to see you guys are doing well! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete