Monday, March 29, 2010

Ahh, sleep!


So as you all know we've been struggling with trying to get Graham to sleep at night. After fighting with him (and loosing) I had bagged the crying himself to sleep thing and had resolved to be tired for a little while longer. Then when we went to the doctor's for his check up and he made the comment that Graham should be sleeping at night, I thought, I probably should start trying something new to get him to sleep. Well wouldn't you know it that my son inherited his father's stubborness and that night, slept the whole night through ALL BY HIMSELF! Dang kid wouldn't do it for me, but as soon as the doctor says anything... ;0) Its a good thing I love that little man to death! Now Graham pretty much only wakes up once a night now, or sometimes not at all. I love this picture of him, becuase when he falls asleep while eating his bottle, this is what he looks like when you ty and burp him! Squishy face!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Maybe I should try that trick with Ivan...have the Dr tell him it's ok to sleep through the night now...we're going on a year and the most nights he ever slept through in a row are three. Children, I suppose you've gotta love 'em. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited to see him in a few weeks:)! hey i nominated you for a beautiful blogger:)! check it out. http://emilysparks.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-first-blogging-awards.html

    ReplyDelete