Monday, May 17, 2010

Downward facing dog... or is it full moon rising?

So here is a typical weekend at the Strong house. 6:30- 6:45 rolls around and the momma is up cause Graham made a peep, or a scream, or the papa rolled over and snored, or some other noise. But since the momma is up, she gets to take these cute picutes of the two most handsome guys ever!!! And they are both angels cause they are sleeping!!!! YAAA!!! When I went into Graham's room, he had his little patutty sticking in the air, and it reminded me of that yoga pose. It was so cute, but I'm afraid the picture doesn't do it justice. And the picture of Nelson? Well, anytime I can get a picture of that hottie I will!

Its not so back waking up that early and no one else is, it definetely gives you time for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment